Week 2. Geek culture in RBStaycation.

                    
                   /www.redbubble.com/people/binovska/

 I love my job very much. Painting for me as a meditation. Even more I love performing different themes. Redbubble Challenge gives me a unique opportunity to discover something new. The second week and the new theme - Geek culture, honestly never before I heard about this. I had to learn about it. 

As I understand, this culture is created for people who are fond of video games and in their games there are fantastic creatures. This all coincided with my desire to acquaint my clients and folovers with Ukrainian subjects.

 So, I present to your attention creatures from Ukrainian naive art created in the last century, that is, when computer games and comic books practically did not exist.

 


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения